Alan Coopersmith wrote:
Fuyuki Hasegawa wrote:
I'm filing this case as Self Review and automatic approval for Javier
Acosta. Seeks minor binding

Generally I don't think xkeyboard-config updates even require filing a
self-review case, as there's no interface changes to record.

Agree.

However, I did note one thing in this instance:

Exported interfaces are like the following. There is no imported interface
that is significant.

    Interfaces               Stability      Description
    /usr/X11/lib/X11/xkb/*   Uncommitted    XKB definition files & directories.

That should be /usr/share/X11/xkb/* which is where xkeyboard-config is
already delivered (i.e. I think you just copied and pasted from an older
ARC case before the files moved, and hope you're not moving them back).

Thank you for pointing this out.
I've updated the material.

Fuyuki