On 7/16/05, Eric Boutilier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Scott Howard wrote:
> > Unless every kernel/library change in every distro goes through an
> > ARC-style approval then, in some cases deliverately and others accidently,
> > we're eventually going to end up with an interface to something changing.
>
> But I think we can minimize the problem by doing (at least start
> planning) an base reference distro ASAP.

Speaking of which, is there any way possible that while we're waiting
for the source, that the community can be given binary redistribution
rights for the pkg tools? That would help considerably with the
process...

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/