>In order to make blastwave an integral part of OpenSolaris, blastwave would
>need to move towards an open build process.

>Guess why SchilliX cannot just use the results of the blastwave project.

>Jörg

In my previous post, I asked a couple of what should be considered easy
questions regarding blastwave.org but instead of getting direct yes or no
answers, I was told to go through the entire web site.

This kind of attitude happened a lot during the early days of Linux, but
nowadays, if anyone does that, it is not only considered insulting, but a lable
of moron will immediately attach.

The Linux community (more particularly RedHat, now Fedora) has matured a lot.
There are of course quite a few inherent weaknesses of Linux, but many of its
intangible but very powerful strengths cannot be overlooked.