WHy not a Ferrari or something better supported by SOlaris?

I went through several Sun's blogs that I am familiar with, but couldn't find
details of how well Ferrari is supported by Solaris.  Perhaps someone in the
know could provide more info?  Or lead me to where I can find such?  Thanks.

BTW, I sensed that no one here seems to like HP, & that animosity seems to
extend to HP's x86 systems.

I don't claim to be an HP expert, but my experience with HP is, it a company
whose right hand doesn't know/care what its left hand is doing.  On their PC
side, HP is obsessed with trying to beat Dell.  If Solaris can help HP sell
more of their Turion64 based notebooks, something tells me that they will be
very interested.