On 8/12/05, Alan DuBoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 August 2005 19:08, Rich Teer wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Shawn Walker wrote:
> > > It's a Dell Inspiron 9300. The main devices I care about are the Intel
> > > Pro Wireless 2200B Chipset (Centrino), SigmTel C-Major Audio, and the
> >
> > OK, I'll bite.  WHy not a Ferrari or something better supported by SOlaris?
>
> That's a fairly typical laptop, not sure what you mean, I think it might run
> Solaris just fine.

As I mentioned without working wireless, it's rather useless to me.
Plus I know power management isn't where I need it to be to use it
yet. I'd rather wait until things are ironed out or are near being
done. There's too much needed for me to happily use it still...

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/