I am working with several groups within Sun to propose a set of classes or
learning paths for Solaris Developers. Part of what I'm looking at is how we
might be able to channel some of the existing Solaris developer documentation
into training classes that might help to meet your needs.

As a Solaris Developer, what are your ideas for training classes that would
help you to work more efficiently with OpenSolaris or cut down on some of the
issues you could encounter while working with OpenSolaris?

Your ideas could cover anything from a web-based tutorial to a five-day
instructor led training class. Your suggestions will be very much appreciated.