Hi there, I would like more infos about:
>>http://www.sun.com/emrkt/campaign_docs/expertexchange/knowledge/solaris_zfs_gen.html#10
>>Q: Any thoughts on porting ZFS to Linux, AIX, or HPUX?
>>A: No plans of porting to AIX and HPUX. Porting to Linux is currently being
>>investigated.

Is this still true ?
Will it be released at the same time with the Solaris version ?
And does it include all the functionality, or will it be reduced, e.g.
read-only ?
What do you think / Do you know, how much % of the zfs code needs/needed to be
rewritten ?

Some guys (Solaris users) told me Sun will not spend time to port it to Linux,
because Solaris and all of it's new technologies are competing with Linux.

I would really like to be able to access my OpenSolaris harddrives from Linux,
too.

Thanks for your replies in advance.
Daniel