Would it be too much to ask for you to assume good faith on the part of Sun?

I realize that we're a profit-seeking corporation, and therefore evil, but we
really are trying to make this work.  One group works on taking over the world
and perverting all that's sweetness and light, while the other is working as
quickly as they possibly can to do the tremendous amount of work required to
get OpenSolaris (and associated infrastructure) out there.

As in any company, things move a little bit slower than you'd find in an effort
run by a single individual.  On the other hand, we like to think that we bring
certain benefits to the table that outweigh these delays.

Matt

--
        Matt Simmons - [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Solaris Kernel - New York
     Isn't is it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?