Question to the OpenSolaris website admins.
Would it be possible to open up an OpenSolaris "we hate CDDL" open
source licensing mailing list?  This discussion is old, very stale,
quite dull.  Many of us would much rather discuss where OpenSolaris  is
going than where the lawyers (and wanna be lawyers ) would prefer to
force us to go.

Thanks,