With Schillix-0.2.1, everything is parameterized now and
it is simple to create a new CD image if there is a new
OpenSolaris build.

There is one thing that is still missing:

In order to let SchilliX start up fast, I need to have a populated
svc database in /etc/svc. To do this, I need to create a throw away CD
and to boot it in order to get a populated /etc/svc/repository.db

I tried to create a populated database on the build host by calling
svccfg import ... with the xml files. Unfortunately, this did not
work.

So my question is: How do I create a populated database on a
different machine?

If this last problem has been solved, I would need less than 3 hours
to build a new SchilliX image in case a new OpenSolaris build is
available.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/