I think what most people are frustrated with is that there is a disconnect between announcing the project far and wide, but then saying the site needs to be locked down because it's not quite ready for everyone. If it's not ready, don't go announcing it everywhere. If it is ready enough for wide announcements, don't lock it down. If you want to announce it and make it registration only, provide clear registration instructions. Two replies here have been made saying "contact Alex Ross" to register, but no mention of how to contact him. I appreciate the complexity of launching a product like this, but so far it is just too frustrating to participate. I would humbly suggest that someone from the project post how to get in touch with Alex Ross to register.

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://jameslick.com/