--- Glynn Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 18:24 -0800, Alex Ross wrote:
> > Nexenta OS: Debian based GNU/Solaris
> > ==========================
> >
> > This is to announce Nexenta OS: the Debian based
> GNU/Solaris distribution.
> >
> > We'll open Nexenta web developer portal completely
> for the general public by
> > mid-November. Today we are launching a Pilot
> Program. Solaris developers and the
> > entire OpenSolaris community - you are welcome to
> participate in the Pilot!

Are you using the an upgraded fork of the open source
JDS 3.x or vanilla GNOME 2.12.1 ?!?

I would have like to see a download directory or ISO
image as it is interesting to see 2,300 open source
packages available at launch. Should I expect to see
16,850+ stable packages in the upcoming years?? ;o>

Any plans for a PowerPC version ?

I'm excited to see the development of this project!

~Ken Mays @ EarthLink, Inc.