On 11/7/05, Mac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Justin Conover wrote:

> I'm installing it now on my linux laptop with vmware and
> later I'll try it on one of my desktops running solaris express 24.

Please note that network interface is currently not
working on VMware.  We are working on the driver;
it should be available in the next few days.

(Unfortunately we cannot use the "pcn" driver
due to licensing issues.)

--
Mac

Yes, I found that out about 15 minutes ago :)

I'm a patient person so I can wait to test it out.  My other box has scsi drives and its not installing on there either, which I read that they aren't supported yet.