Robert Lunnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The simplicity of administering ZFS is far over everything else. All other
> systems seem to have usability problems, even the windows practice of rooting
> all drives in the same place  isn't particularly convenient especially when
> it breaks all you shortcuts. I think ZFS gives all the benefits of unix
> filesystem semantics without the drawbacks.

The "simplicity" of administration has it's drawbacks at the points where
ZFS in incompatible with the UNIX philosohy (mount handling) and causes extra
effort in order to make it usable for e.g. the SchillIX life CD.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/