On 12/22/05, Eric Boutilier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Glynn Foster wrote:
>
> >[ ... ]
> With the above in mind, what kind of input are you looking for from
> Belenix developers and Blatstwave maintainers? (BTW, as of this week I
> am the maintainer of a couple Blastwave/CSW packages -- CSWpine and
> CSWimap).

if you look at the bottom of :

http://www.blastware.org/images/blastwave/images/blastwave_back_door.jpg

There is an IBM e325 dual Opteron box there strictly dedicated to
SchilliX work and to getting the CSW software pile working on
SchilliX.  Really, the next step is to get better support for Joerg to
do what he needs to do and I think it will take more than just CPU
horsepower.  I personally support his efforts in this regard.

Dennis