would be willing to take one or two other forums and try to keep them
"threaded" (matching appropriate discussions with "please look the this
discussion over here" comments) until better tools come about. Perhaps, SMF
and/or ZFS would be the most interesting for me right now. Perhaps over time,
we may need to tweak this, like adding a second to each forum for when the
primary is on holidays...

Either way, I'm willing to try to help make the cross-fertilization of the
sysadmin community with the others work. Also, we may be able to work with the
website forum to get tools to manage this in the fullness of time.

I guess that means I thrown my name in to the pot. :-)

Rainer