You do realize how simple it is to install OpenSSH from Sunfreeware or
blastwave?  If you don't like Sun's way it would take less time to change
it than it did for me to type this email.

Saying Sun stuff sucks and using Solaris 8 as a reference is a little out
of line.  Solaris 8 is 6 years old.  Try comparing it to a 6 year old
Linux distro and your opinion may be different.  We are running Solaris 10
and I can tell you it is worlds better.

Bill
rushmores.net