Sounds like the right time to introduce the OpenSolaris wiki! :)
There is a brand new wikicity for OpenSolaris over here:
http://opensolaris.wikicities.com/

I figure this would be a good place for members of the community
to collaborate, contribute articles, etc... at least until we
have an official wiki at opensolaris.org.

Please feel free to participate.

Regards,
Venky.