Dennis Clarke wrote:
On 11/8/05, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stephen Hahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I will check on our status; I know that we have been through the
  source files, and closing in on how to get the package tools published
  (i.e. in one delivery or two, with binaries first).
Please do.....

Note that I would like to create a OpenSolaris distro that is binary
compatible with Sun Solaris. Not having the pkg* tools is a big handycap.

What is the status on source for these tools ?

What I wrote last week, admittedly under a thread you may have ignored ;-)

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=19718&#19718

Dave