Rich Teer wrote:
Great idea, but looking ahead, is not "SFW Nevada" a limiting title?
Unless Solaris 12's development is also gonna be called Nevada, perhaps
the Nevada bit should be dropped?

Projects exist until they are incorporated into a community, right? In other words, the Project is to prototype and explore SFW for Nevada, then to do the ARC stuff to get it into ON, then for it to go away because its work is complete.

I certainly could see another project called "SFW for Solaris12" when the time comes, though I hope that other software distribution mechanisms will be in place before then ( i.e., blastwave, sunfreeware, debian, etc...)

  -John