Mike Kupfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But thanks for the ping.
>
> star/rmt is currently 7th on my To Do list.  (Not a great answer, but
> some of the things above it should be quick.)

Mmm, then it depends on how long you spend on one topic of the todo list.

Note that rmt integration also means deciding on what security policy
/etc/default/rmt should use and to modify ufsdump/ufsrestore in order to
make them work together with the librmt that uses an interface with minor
differences to the one currently used.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)