On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 09:29:27PM +0100, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Umpf... we really need a mailinglist...
> ... this has already been discussed with various proposed solutions,

This was not an invitation to discuss the proposals, only a request
that the scope of the project be expanded to include them.

> > If you amend your proposal to that effect, I will second it.
>
> Yes, that would be done as part of that project, too. I would prefer a

Excellent; your project request is seconded.  You should hear from the
opensolaris.org staff within a few days.  They will get your project
infrastructure created.

--
Keith M Wesolowski              "Sir, we're surrounded!"
Solaris Kernel Team             "Excellent; we can attack in any direction!"