On 2/21/06, Jürgen Keil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

What software are you using for this ?

I have a Pioneer DVR-107D unit ( much like your DVR-108 ) and it is
flashed to the latest firmware from Pioneer.

Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.
scsibus0:
        0,0,0     0) 'PIONEER ' 'DVD-RW  DVR-107D' '1.21' Removable CD-ROM

more details are at : http://www.pioneeraus.com.au/computer/dvdwriters/dvr107d/

I can not do anything with DVD+RW media.  To be more precise I can
perform an session at once write via cdrecord :

Cdrecord-ProDVD-Clone 2.01b38 (i386-pc-solaris2.8) Copyright (C)
1995-2004 Jörg Schilling

but the result is not mountable or readable on either Solaris/Linux nor Windows.

Everything that I do with DVD-R or DVD-RW works fine regardless of
120mm or 80mm media single sided or doubled sided.  Not dual layer yet
however.

What software are you using?  cdrw ?  On Solaris Express b31 or SXCR b33 ?

Dennis