I'll figure out where to put the definitions. This the real status that is in Bugster, so we need to document it anyway....

Thanks,

Karyn

Bill Rushmore wrote:

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Karyn Ritter wrote:

Would something like the table I've just created at
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/bug_reports/oss_bite_size/ help? I need to
work out the answers to many additional questions surrounding this table
-- the least of which is how often I can reasonably update the table --
soon, but wanted to get some early feedback on it.

The table is a much nicer way of looking at the bite sized bug list and
can make a big impact on getting someone involved.  As an outsider, the
status column is the only thing that looks confusing to me.  Just make
sure it is clear what kind of status is open for a community member to
work on.

Bill
rushmores.net