So let me propose:

        - Rename and refactor the 'onnv' community into 'os-net' or some
          such.  Remove its logical binding to the nevada release train.

There is already a separate community for networking, so if we go that route I think this community should just be for the OS part. We could fold networking and OS into OS-net, but they _are_ logically separable enough I'd prefer not to extend the artifacts of Sun's code structure into the OpenSolaris world. ;)

        - Make onnv a project, logically tied to the os-net community.
          The C-team can run that project page.

Awesome, though technically this would be a project that is tied to both network and OS communities.

        - Ponder some new convention around having -internals aliases inside
          of the communities (offhand, I imagine the zones, zfs, os-net
          and other communities might benefit).  In some cases (like
          zones) we might want to move to a -users and -internals
          (or -developers) model, rather than the sort of free-for-all
          of -discuss.

Yes, please consider this, though of course the need for fragmentation of lists will be dependent on the size of each community.

- Eric