On Wed 12 Apr 2006 at 09:18AM, James Carlson wrote:

> > I have no idea how you plan to encourage people to keep information
> > in bugster accurate, but I wish you the best of luck :)
>
> Extremely irritating cron jobs and pointed sticks come to mind.  :-/

The basic view in bugster is, effectively just a reflection of records
in a database.  What it needs to be is a persistent workspace in which
you manage, query, view, edit, sort and sift single bugs and groups of
bugs (and escalations, etc.) that you, your colleagues, your sustaining
engineers and your team are working on.

        -dp