On 4/12/06, James Dickens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/11/06, Keith M. Wesolowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to propose a project similar to SFW Nevada for
> the forthcoming opening of the collection previously
> known as the Solaris Software Companion.
[...]
Sounds like it will be impossible to get rolling. /opt/sfw is allready
owned by CCD group. That group is about as closed as it gets, just
this morning i wrote a response to an email about how CCD and
Blastwave can co-develop I think its also on topic for this mailing
list so i'm including it here as well.
[...]

How's the proposed project or "CCD" related to this announcement back in Aug 2005 ?
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=7545

Tao