Stephen Hahn wrote:

  There are a couple of requests I need to get more specific
  instructions on.  Specifically, unassociated mailing lists are
  expensive for support (because we hadn't intended to support any
  other than the top-level ones from the main portal application), and
  because they don't get easy visibility from the portal.  (They would
  only appear in the Discussions main page.)  So, with that in mind, I
  wanted to get some more detailed information about two requests:

  1.  Moderated technical alias/Muskoka project.  The Muskoka project
      was approved, and infrastructure is supposed to be in place.
      Does the moderated technical alias request apply to
      muskoka-discuss, a new muskoka- alias, or is it a request for an
entirely new alias? (If the latter, I might suggest that opensolaris-code be
      repurposed, with a new description, and moderation turned on (and
      perhaps letting other technical posts that those explicitly
      kernel-related through).  Then I'll collapse opensolaris-rfe into
      opensolaris-bugs, and we'll see if that reduction makes the
      situation more tenable.)

  2.  The macintel alias.  Is there any way we could see a proposal for
      a efi-support project, perhaps endorsed by the Appliance and
      Laptop communities, that handles the macintel port as a topic?
      (And maybe has some pre-integration patches, for the enthusiast?)

  Thanks
  Stephen

When you say `topic' are you referring to where/how macintel discussions take place (relative to an efi-support project), or where/how macintel webpages live, or both?

Eric