Just to explain what the current situation is:

+ the NetBSD iSCSI target should build and run on Solaris x86/Sparc just fine
(I have an AXi with Solaris 9 on it) - I fixed some alignment bugs in the
target yesterday.

+ it should interoperate/work just fine with the MS initiator

+ there is an issue with the Cisco/Sun initiator which I'm looking into right
now. I've nuked a Lunix partition, installed Sol 10 update 1, and am doing some
analysis. More on this as it happens.

I'd really like to run open solaris on a Xen domainU - the machine with Sol10
on it is a pkgsrc NetBSD bulk build machine (in one VM), and a NetBSD build box
(in another VM). I'd prefer not to have to reboot the box just to run Solaris.
I don't suppose there's any chance of Xen domU coming soon?

http://www.alistaircrooks.co.uk/src/netbsd-iscsi-20060416.tar.gz

Thanks,
Alistair