Hi, there,

Thank you all for the feedbacks! :)

Now we have,
- Legato Networker
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Veritas Netbackup
- Bacula
- tar (I only use this one.)

Actually I don't have any experience on most of above utilities. What I really want to know is that 1) if you guys are satisfied with the backup tool(s) on Solaris and 2) if you have some real cases to do "file sync" between two hosts or among several machines and the backup/restore may help in this kind of situation.

Thanks.
Calvin