Yes. We all should. But, we obviously can't buy every one of our 13,000 registered members a shirt and ship it to them. Although that would be nice, it's pretty cost prohibitive.

If we made a special commemorative t-shirt and put it on the Sun open source cafepress store (or anywhere else that might be convenient), then people could purchase it at cost. What do you think of that? A commemorative t-shirt was part of the user group idea as well. So user groups would get a package containing gifts for all of their members. That's still on the table.
Sara

Torrey McMahon wrote:
Shouldn't we all have "1 Year Anniversary" t-shirts by now? :)

Terri Molini wrote:
I like these ideas!
-terri