Sara Dornsife wrote:
Yes. We all should. But, we obviously can't buy every one of our 13,000 registered members a shirt and ship it to them. Although that would be nice, it's pretty cost prohibitive.

If we made a special commemorative t-shirt and put it on the Sun open source cafepress store (or anywhere else that might be convenient), then people could purchase it at cost. What do you think of that? A commemorative t-shirt was part of the user group idea as well. So user groups would get a package containing gifts for all of their members.

Love it I'd buy some (mix of colours please, I do ware things other than black!).

--
Darren J Moffat