On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Darren Reed wrote:

What about organising an article or story on slashdot.org for every SX release or two or three?

Are you volunteering Darren? :-) But seriously I wouldn't mind helping out on this.

I do think this is a great idea. One thing I have been unable to find, but I sure has to exist is a change log for each SXE release. What I would like is a link not too far from the link where I download SXE is a list of here's what's new. Maybe a short article once in awhile would be nice to tell me why I should care about is new.

Bill
rushmores.net