"Dennis Clarke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Of course, see e.g. the discussion related to the broken Sun tar ACL format.
> >

> Slightly off-topic but you reminded me that we need an update to star at
> Blastwave that will not signal a "sparse" notice for every file that one
> copies or tars from a ZFS filesystem.  The star in SchilliX 0.5.2 seems to
> works great.
>
> I had to revert to using find and cpio on build 36 a few days ago.
> It felt so .. so .. primitive.  :-)
>
> Perhaps you could update CSWstar ?

Time is a precious and rare resource.

I am currently working in a crypto-sign-company as the financial situation
did not allow to continue the Fokus-funded SchilliX project.

The next SchilliX release will be done at home and the current most important
activity is a new and extended cdrtools release.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)