> Well, I think there was some issues that needed to be
> resolved in which you can't technically have ZFS work
> well on Solaris 9 which doing some EXTRA work to hook
> it in. Seems better to just grab SXCR b38 and go from
> there.

If I gave that impression [see above quote], I apologize for being unclear as
that was not my intended message.

The overall suggestion is to use a new version of Solaris (10 or Express/CR)
and devote that OS to the entire system.  For "beta" software, you'll likely be
impressed with the stability and quality of these builds, especially in the
more thoroughly tested SX releases.