Dennis Clarke wrote:
Well .. that is desktop really.  Domino is a server thing.

Perhaps we can come up with a list here of applications that were once
supported on both architectures of Solaris and have vanished.  Let's also
include new apps that never were supported but could be.

This is just me prodding for ideas and perhaps a community driven list of
apps that we would like to see in the Solaris world.

That to would look something like this:

                              Commercial Software

      Horizontal                                                 Vertical

X86 Sparc X86 Sparc

Staroffice Staroffice Pro-Engineer Pro-Engineer
-------------      Framemaker               Cadence              Cadence
------------- Acroreader Oracle Oracle

I know I just scratched the surface, but if everybody brought forth what they can think of the list could grow substantially. We also use to have Wordperfect in both Sparc and X86 that is gone now. Would we want to list these types of software also. We also use to have Adobe Photoshop for Sparc only, now gone.

Paul