> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, W. Wayne Liauh wrote:
>
>> Do you really want this stuff on your employees' computer?  Nah.
>
> I can think of worse things to put onto employees' computers, like
> Windoze...

Something even more freaky .. I know that if I search around in my backup
tapes I can find a copy of MSIE 5.0 for Solaris in there somewhere.

I wonder if the people at Microsoft will port MSIE 7 to Solaris.  Don't
laugh.  The penetration of MSIE 7 into the user space will be huge and
having it on Solaris would be a win.

Then again, Adobe Acrobat for Solaris x86 would be too.

Which one will happen first ?  I'll put $100 USD on Adobe Acrobat.

--
Dennis Clarke