Simon Phipps wrote:

On Jun 16, 2006, at 01:13, Ben Rockwood wrote:

Four persons were removed from the original list of 53 nominees making for 49 total winners. Those excluded were:

Al Hopper & Rich Teer, because they are CAB members who "judged" on the list. Sara Dornsife & Laura Ramsey, because the were involved in organizing the awards program.

Also myself and Casper Dik, also on the CAB.

Sorry for another post... but my numbers were wrong, so I wanted to properly fix them: 56 were nominated, 49 won. The 7 excluded included the 5 CAB members, Sara and Laura.

benr.