Eric Boutilier wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Stephen Lau wrote:
The companion CD certainly doesn't *NEED* to be political...

Can we put this in a flashing banner on the top of Companion CD homepage? ;-)

Well now that there's a homepage people can see for it...

(I didn't actually realize there was until I just looked - don't we
 announce any more when new project pages are created?   This isn't
 the first one I was interested in and was waiting to see the page
 go up, but saw no notice it was actually created and not one of the
 many still in the queue.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]