On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
Eric Boutilier wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Stephen Lau wrote:
The companion CD certainly doesn't *NEED* to be political...

Can we put this in a flashing banner on the top of Companion CD
homepage? ;-)

Well now that there's a homepage people can see for it...

(I didn't actually realize there was until I just looked - don't we
 announce any more when new project pages are created?   This isn't
 the first one I was interested in and was waiting to see the page
 go up, but saw no notice it was actually created and not one of the
 many still in the queue.)

It's been there for a while actually -- couple months -- and it was
announced too. If an opensolaris project goes live w/out an announcement,
it's definitely a bug.

Eric