>>I think Dennis has a good point. We are looking at two issues that
>>should be *really* simple to do something about.
>>
>>- graphic background for grub on install cd/dvd
>>- numlock on by default
>>
>>What do others think?
>

> If you mean "we'd like to switch numlock on by default";
> I think I'm ging to have to kill you.

I run faster scared than you can run angry !

Yes ... I mean the numlock option is ON and the numeric keypad
on normal PC style keyboards works as digits not arrorws because
we already have a separate keypad for arrows on the keyboard.

> Ifyou mean "we'd like to switch numlock off by default",
> then that would be great. Especially since you do need
> the arrows bu tnot the digits during install.

redundant.  The arrows are there on the keyboard.

> I *never* used the numbers on the numeric keypad.

Your a rare bird.

Dennis