>PS: Somehow I have the feeling that Sun doesn't want to see the
>project succeed in replacing ksh88 with ksh93, a feeling which is
>based on the open hostilities from Sun personnel and the permanent
>delays :(

No, that's not true at all.  I and other have wanted ksh93 in Solaris
for a long time, provided it is done properly.

Somehow I can't really believe that. Currently I associate "Casper
Disk" with the term "ksh93 hater" because each time we have this topic
Casper Disk sends another hate mail
--
    //   Martin Schaffstall
   //    EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]