Rich Teer wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

Sun has not yet announced which release the CDE EOF will occur in,
but plans are well underway for it to occur.

I hope the issues I (and other CDE users) have with GNOME/JDS are
resolved before that happens.  See my blog entry about the most
important ones:

http://richteer.blogspot.com/2006/07/cde-to-gnome-migration-pros-and-cons.html

That's a much better topic of discussion for desktop-discuss - I've
cc'ed it and set the reply to to it to take this there.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]