Alan DuBoff wrote:
I must say that as a previous Debian user for quite a number of years, Nexenta
really kicks! Even though I haven't run a Debian server for close to 3 years,
old habits are hard to break as they say! There's a few things I don't have at
the moment due to lack of pkg support, but hopefully that will get resolved...I
don't think any SysV pkg support is in OpenSolaris.:-(

BTW, Nexenta has packages to install that will get you the SysV pkg support. I don't have my Nexenta laptop in front of me, so I don't remember the package name... but it's there.

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau // [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development