Matt Williamson wrote:
Ignacio Marambio Catán wrote:
dont you guys think it's getting a little too big?

imho it is

is there a way to include staroffice and the sources in separate cds
to lighten the burden?

great idea! would you mind filing an rfe against consolidation/install?
This might be a kind of crazy idea and I am not sure if it is even possible. But couldn't a public flash http server be setup? So all that would be needed would be an initial install CD. Then during then install the necessary packages can be downloaded from the public flash server(s)? Is this feasible? If it is I'll be happy to put in a RFE.

Bill
rushmores.net