emm.... Solaris Exress 5/06?

I remember the version of my solaris10 is 6/06 (it should not be an Express,
just a formal release) just like following:

bash-3.00# uname -a
SunOS cluster-1 5.10 Generic_118833-17 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200

That means I should reinstall whole OS? Is there any patches can upgrade
zonecfg alone?

Thanks in advance

oxy
"David Comay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дÈëÓʼþ
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]