> > Glenn Lagasse wrote:
> an

> support

> >> Sounds great.
> >>
> >> +1 from me.
> >
> > +1 from me too.
> >

> Has anyone checked in with Ben Taylor ?  He has done some great work on
> QEMU
> and so has Martin Bochnig.
>
> Dennis

History:

We have to thank Juergen Keil and Ph.D. Math. Johannes Schindelin!
No qemu on Solaris hosts without them(!).
__Especially not on sparc__.
These two guys have gently helped me bringing it to Solaris sparc hosts in late
fall of 2004.
Based on the initial port to linUX sparc hosts done way back in 2003 by the
famous Dave.S.Miller.

Ben Taylor has brought all those (then public) patches together and has managed
to urge the qemu list hard enough, to finally bring all those things together
into qemu's cvs.

Though the sparc host support currently in qemu's cvs still misses a few things.
I will release a new patch as soon as I come to that (after certain other
public launches).
As well as upgrading my CSWqemu package on Blastwave.

Here is still my old work, based on what Juergen Keil and Johannes Schindelin
have achieved.
This was posted to public back then.

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/s_r_c/
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/s_r_c/qemu_0.7.2_SPARC_HOST_PATCH__FullDiff.diff