Stephen Lau wrote:

This has been completed. The ONNV community has been renamed ON, and is
now living at:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/on

I verified that the redirect is working so any links to

 /community/onnv/

and it's sub-directories should all point to the exact same locations under

/community/on/

If someone has a link to the old location that does not redirect properly, let me know.

Derek

cheers,
steve