Joerg Schilling wrote On 08/09/06 07:03,:

Teresa Giacomini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Cool Joerg. I'm still collecting names. Is there something specific you would be interested in speaking on?

Just some notes, Frank Hofmann is in Prague today and talking with
the guys in Prague about a possible motto for the Tech Days.
He promised to call me after he id check up the basic ideas.

If you have any ideas for Prague to add, please name them. Frank
will probably stay in Prague untill tomorrow.

Jörg
Hi Joerg,

Any news? I have tentatively put you down for a community talk in St Petersburg and Prague. What would the subject of your talk be?

Thanks,