Oops...  I just hit a problem with my solaris vm.  It now hangs just after
displaying the OS boot.  Just before it normally shows the hostname: xxxx.

Seems the other linux vm's are still ok but I have not been able to install
solaris again.  Can no longer boot the dvd iso either, it hangs at the same
place !!!

I suspect it something else thats caused a problem.  I did install qemu and the
kqemu accelerator which I have now uninstalled.  Still things are not working.
I have logged a problem with Parallels so we will see what they say.